1) In the suburbs of Paris, where many Muslim immigrants live, unemployment is over 50%. Experts say poverty and discrimination leave many young immigrants vulnerable to extremist recruitment. Al Jazeera asks the question: Is France Failing Young Muslims?
2) Sadly, this summer’s Israel-Gaza war resulted in 1500 children losing their parents or caretakers. Al Jazeera takes a look at Gaza’s Orphans.
3) Imam Adeel Zeb discusses Duke University’s Cancellation of Prayer Services
4) Supreme Court Rules on Liberty Rights Of Muslim Inmates .
5) And finally, #AfghanistanYouNeverSee is from a self-proclaimed “accidental journalist” who posts photographs of the rarely seen, extraordinary beauty of Afghanistan.